LEOKID RAINCOVER FOR STROLLER is a stylish and cozy companion in nasty weather.
Protects your baby from rain, snow and wind.
It has universal size and fits most strollers with standard hood, carrycots and second stroller seats.
Simple design allows to set the accessory quickly and easily.
The raincover is made of fabric and has ventilation holes on the sides 2 cm in diameter, which allow the baby to feel comfortable.
The accessory has a big window with zipper closure, through which it is convenient for mother to seat and to take the baby from the stroller, and for the baby - to observe the world around. The side windows permit the baby to enjoy the wide view.
There is touch fastener to fix the window in open position.
On the back side of the raincover there are pockets to place the necessary items. A special lap protects the pockets from rain.
The raincover made of fabric is stronger than most polyethylene analogues, and will serve longer.
A stylish bag goes with the raincover for its convenient storage and transportation.
LEOKID RAINCOVER FOR STROLLER fits most strollers with a standard hood, carrycots and second stroller seats.
The fit of the accessory can be adjusted by means of two belts on the upper side.
Applicable for use in moderate precipitation and in frosty weather.
Not applicable for use in stormy weather.
Weight of the raincover: 550 g
Weight of the raincover in the bag: 570 g
Weight of the raincover in the box: 850 g
Size of the raincover in the bag: 36*40*3 cm
Size of the box: 37*42*3.5 cm
Two reflective elements: on the front and upper sides of the accessory.
Fabric: polyester 100%, water-repellent coating.
Window: PET (polyethyleneterephthalate).
Trimming: nylon zippers with water-repellent coating, plastic hooks, elastic ribbons, belts, plastic fastex closures, metal ventilation holes.
Dry the accessory after rain. We do not recommend to put the raincover into the bag when wet.
The accessory can be easily cleaned with a wet cloth.
LEOKID RAINCOVER FOR STROLLER satisfies the requirements of Technical Regulation of the Customs Union TRCU 017/2011 "On the safety of products of light industry".
Control number of declaration of conformity: ЕАЭС № RU Д-CN.АБ73.В.03074.
1. Straighten the raincover out before use.
2. Draw the raincover over the stroller:
- if the baby seat faces forward, it is recommended to put the stroller handles into the opening of the raincover, then to pull its front part down, drawing the raincover over the stroller;
- if the baby seat faces parents, just draw the raincover down the stroller.
3. Fix the hooks under the stroller in a convenient way.
4. Remove the protective films from the front and side windows on the outer surface. Before taking off the films make sure the raincover fits your stroller and you are satisfied with the accessory.
5. Open the zipper of the window and seat the baby into the stroller.
The warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for raincover is provided within 6 months since receipt of delivery.
Fastex closures, zippers, elastic ribbon, closures, snappers, belts, handles and decorative fixtures of the articles have other warranty periods due to their individual usage. The warranty period for trimming is 2 months.
Shelf life of the accessory is unlimited.
Service life is 3 years.
1. Scratches and scuff marks on the plastic windows of the raincover are not a warranty case.
2. Water penetration through zippers and other holes of the raincover are not a warranty case.
Subscribe our sales