Prices are tax included
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files or pieces of information stored on your computer (or other Internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit one of our Sites. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
What are cookies used for?
What are cookies not used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card data, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as "third-party cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our website. The main services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment transactions that are carried out.
Do we put cookies on third-party support?
We may put our Cookies on websites of our partners broadcasting advertisements for our brands and/or products. These Cookies are mainly used to present you appropriate content, corresponding to your interests, and to evaluate the consultation of our content (including advertising).
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site and use a shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate interests of improving the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting/Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Social media, analytics and advertising partner cookies
- Google Tag Manager: Our Site also uses Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed via an interface. Tags are small elements of code that are used, for example, to measure traffic and visitor behavior, to understand the effect of online advertising and social channels, to set up remarketing and orientation towards target groups, and to test and optimize websites. Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and, as a result, no personal data is recorded. We list it here for completeness and to be transparent about the tools we use. If deactivation has been performed at a domain or cookie level, this remains in place for all tracking tags if these are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
How to manage your Cookies preferences in your Internet Browser?
The settings from the Internet browsers are usually programmed by default to accept Cookies, but you can easily adjust it by changing the settings of your browser. However, if you choose to disable the Cookies on your browser, you might not be able to benefit from all the functionalities offered by our Sites.
For more information on how to customize your cookies options in your browser settings, please consult the following links:
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9; For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US; For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en; For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences; For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html.
For more information about other commonly used browsers, please refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Please be aware that if Cookies are disabled, not all features (e.g. online ordering) of the Site may operate as intended.
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: - Communicate with you. - Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and - When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns), in addition to using apps.
If you authorise your subscription to the Leokid newsletter, we will provide you with information regarding our products and services through different means, such as by E-mail, Instagram, facebook or any other equivalent electronic means of communication (such as SMS, etc.) as well as through push notifications via the App — if you have activated such notifications in your mobile device. Subscription to the Leokid Newsletter may entail using Personal Data to make personalised advertising related to our products and services available to you via email, SMS or any of our other electronic media or those of third parties. We can also provide you with this information through push notifications from the App if you have activated them in your mobile device. With the aim of improving the service we provide you with, we hereby inform you that Personal Data related to your purchases at online or physical stores, tastes and preferences may be used for the purpose of analysis, generating user profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improving our client interaction.
You can unsubscribe through the Platform’s Newsletter section at any time, or by following the information we provide in each communication.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, text, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
How to stop marketing messages from Leokid.com
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- Through your account settings
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting our team email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that, as Leokid comprises a complex web of many inter-connecting services, it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity at Leokid, for example new designers).
Keeping your information
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you haven’t logged onto our website for three years we will delete your information from our systems.If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact our Customer Care team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through account https://leokid.com/en/identity
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through the account settings, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator